FARM BUREAU TRIPLE CROWN CLUB NEWSLETTER
TUESDAY, MARCH 28th
Gates Open: 4:30 p.m.
First Pitch: 6:00 p.m.
GAME DAY REMINDERS
- TICKETING: All individuals will be asked to show their mobile or print-at-home ticket upon entry. Once each ticket is scanned and validated, a wristband will be issued to each ticket holder.
- TRIPLE CROWN PASSHOLDERS: Please note that in order for your Triple Crown Club pass to scan at the entrance of the Triple Crown Club, the ticket must be in your mobile wallet. If the pass is sent or received as a screenshot or another invalid method, the pass will not generate the barcode to scan at the ticket pedestal. Below you will find instructions on how to properly transfer your tickets.
- MOBILE TICKET TRANSFER: A friendly reminder that screenshots of tickets are not a valid transfer method. Click here for instructions on how to properly transfer your tickets.
- SMOKE-FREE CAMPUS: Mississippi State University prohibits smoking inside all facilities, grounds, and parking areas on campus. This includes Dudy Noble Field at Polk-Dement Stadium. For the purposes of this policy, "smoking" means inhaling, exhaling, burning, carrying, or possessing any lighted product, including cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, and other lit products, and the use of electronic cigarettes or similar devices.
- GATE ENTRY: Home Plate Gate is the designated gate for you and your guests to enter, however, you may use any gate to gain entry into the stadium. Everyone, regardless of age, is required to present a valid ticket to gain admission into Dudy Noble Field.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
Assistant Manager - Primary Contact
Phone: (662) 719 - 9939
Email: [email protected]