STATE LEVEL SUITES
GAME WEEK NEWSLETTER
Saturday, October 8, 2022
Gates Open: 8:45 a.m.
Kickoff: 11:00 a.m.
FRIDAY SERVICING INFORMATION
- When? Servicing will be held Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Absolutely no servicing will be allowed on game day.
- Where Do I Enter the Stadium? For servicing, you may park under the stadium while servicing your suite. Please enter the stadium via Gate L (on the southeast corner of the stadium near the M-Club Building) and exit the stadium via Gate H (on the northeast corner of the stadium).
- As a reminder, we will not provide ice during servicing times.
GAME DAY STADIUM ENTRY
- State Level Suite holders and guests will enter through Gate G1 on the north side of the stadium or via the north elevators off of the concourse level.
- All patrons, regardless of age, are required to present a valid ticket to enter the stadium and the State Level.
- NO re-entry into the stadium is permitted without an unused ticket.
GAME DAY REMINDERS
- If you have not submitted your window and icing preferences, please do so by Thursday (tomorrow) at 5:00 p.m. by clicking here or call Amy at (817) 751-2797. After Thursday, please call or text Amy directly to confirm that your preferences are received.
- All patrons, regardless of age, are required to present a valid ticket to enter the State Level. Wristbands will be issued only if you choose to leave the State Level and wish to return later in the game.
- Clear Bag Policy: All patrons should adhere to stadium's Clear Bag Policy. See below for a link with details.
- Non-Smoking Campus: The campus of Mississippi State, including Davis Wade Stadium and all premium areas, are non-smoking areas. Security personnel will be patrolling all areas including ramps and balconies.
- In order to preserve an environment that is enjoyable to all guests, parents or guardians are expected to be in a position to provide adequate supervision of their children at all times.
- No banners should be displayed out of the suite windows besides Mississippi State-themed banners.
- No objects may be thrown at any time in the club or in the suites. This includes, but is not limited to, footballs, toys, food, and any other item that may be considered a projectile.
HELPFUL GAME DAY LINKS
GAME DAY MENU
Served from gates open until the end of half-time.