Saturday, September 30
Gates Open: 5:45 p.m.
Kickoff: 8:00 p.m.
FRIDAY SERVICING INFORMATION
- When? Servicing will be held Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Absolutely no servicing will be allowed on game day.
- Where Do I Enter? For servicing, you should enter the stadium at the old South Loge entry gate near Gate L located on the southeast corner of the stadium. We will have staff located in the locker room to assist with any questions that you may have.
- Where Do I Park? For servicing, you may park in the southeast parking lot, Barnes & Noble parking lot, or any of the surrounding lots. Please DO NOT PARK in the "No Parking" zones or ADA parking without the proper tag or hangtag or you may be towed.
- As a reminder, we will not provide ice during servicing times, and no ice should be left in soft-sided coolers overnight.
GAME DAY STADIUM ENTRY
- South Loge members may enter the stadium via Gate L located on the southeast corner of the stadium.
- All patrons, regardless of age, are required to present a valid ticket to enter the stadium and the South Loge area.
- NO re-entry into the stadium is permitted without an unused ticket.
GAME DAY REMINDERS
- All patrons, regardless of age, are required to present a valid ticket to enter the South Loge area. Wristbands will be issued upon your first entry into the area on game day.
- Clear Bag Policy: All patrons should adhere to stadium's Clear Bag Policy. See below for a link with details.
- Non-Smoking Campus: The campus of Mississippi State, including Davis Wade Stadium and all premium areas, are non-smoking areas. Security personnel will be patrolling all areas including ramps and balconies.
- Visiting Team Arrival: When the visiting team arrives, loge members may be held in place while the visiting team enters the stadium and is being escorted to the Visiting Team Locker Room. The South Loge Locker Room will not be accessible during this time until the visiting team is secured in the locker room. Once the team is secured, normal South Loge operations will resume.
- Locker Room Hours: The South Loge Locker Room will close at the end of the end of the third quarter to prepare for visiting team egress procedures. For your convenience, please remove any personal belongings from your locker that you would like to take out of the stadium prior to the end of the game.
- We kindly ask that each club member be mindful of others and limit the amount of time at lounge seating, especially during high volume times such as pre-game and half-time.
- In order to preserve an environment that is enjoyable to all guests, parents or guardians are expected to be in a position to provide adequate supervision of their children at all times.
HELPFUL GAME DAY LINKS
GAME DAY MENU