GAME WEEK NEWSLETTER
Saturday, October 8, 2022
Gates Open: 8:45 a.m.
Kickoff: 11:00 a.m.
FRIDAY SERVICING INFORMATION
- When? Servicing will be held Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Absolutely no servicing will be allowed on game day.
- Where Do I Enter? For servicing, you should enter the stadium at Gate G1 located on the north end of the stadium. We will have staff located inside Gate G1 and throughout the premium areas to assist with any questions that you may have.
- Where Do I Park? For servicing, you may park in the Barnes & Noble parking lot or any of the surrounding lots. Please DO NOT PARK in the "No Parking" zones or ADA parking without the proper tag or hangtag or you may be towed.
- As a reminder, we will not provide ice during servicing times, and no ice should be left in soft-sided coolers overnight.
GAME DAY STADIUM ENTRY
- Scoreboard Club members and guests will enter through Gate G1 on the north side of the stadium or via the north elevators off of the concourse level.
- All patrons, regardless of age, are required to present a valid ticket to enter the stadium and the Scoreboard Club.
- NO re-entry into the stadium is permitted without an unused ticket.
GAME DAY REMINDERS
- All patrons, regardless of age, are required to present a valid ticket to enter the Scoreboard Club. Wristbands will be issued only if you choose to leave the club and wish to return later in the game.
- Clear Bag Policy: All patrons should adhere to stadium's Clear Bag Policy. See below for a link with details.
- Non-Smoking Campus: The campus of Mississippi State, including Davis Wade Stadium and all premium areas, are non-smoking areas. Security personnel will be patrolling all areas including ramps and balconies.
- In order to preserve an environment that is enjoyable to all guests, parents or guardians are expected to be in a position to provide adequate supervision of their children at all times.
- No objects may be thrown at any time in the club or on the terrace. This includes, but is not limited to, footballs, toys, food, and any other item that may be considered a projectile.
HELPFUL GAME DAY LINKS
GAME DAY MENU
Served from gates open until the end of half-time.