GAME WEEK NEWSLETTER
Saturday, October 8, 2022
Gates Open: 8:45 a.m.
Kickoff: 11:00 a.m.
FRIDAY SERVICING INFORMATION
- When? Servicing will be held Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Absolutely no servicing will be allowed on game day.
- Where Do I Enter the Stadium? For servicing, you may park under the stadium while servicing your suite. Please enter the stadium via Gate L (on the southeast corner of the stadium near the M-Club Building) and exit the stadium via Gate H (on the northeast corner of the stadium).
- As a reminder, we will not provide ice during servicing times.
GAME DAY STADIUM ENTRY
- Suite holders may use the Butler Gate J located at the Butler Guest House next to the MSU Police Department and will be the exclusive gate for Bulldog Suite holders and guests. This gate will close at the end of the 2nd quarter and will not be able to be utilized as an exit. Suite holders may also utilize any other gates throughout the stadium.
- All patrons, regardless of age, are required to present a valid ticket to enter the stadium.
- NO re-entry into the stadium is permitted without an unused ticket.
GAME DAY REMINDERS
- If you have not submitted your window and icing preferences, please do so by Thursday (tomorrow) at 5:00 p.m. by clicking here or call McKinnon at (662) 719-9939. After Thursday, please call or text McKinnon directly to confirm that your preferences are received.
- All patrons, regardless of age, are required to present a valid ticket to enter the suite level. Wristbands will be issued only if you choose to leave the suite level and wish to return later in the game.
- Clear Bag Policy: All patrons should adhere to stadium's Clear Bag Policy. See below for a link with details.
- Non-Smoking Campus: The campus of Mississippi State, including Davis Wade Stadium and all premium areas, are non-smoking areas. Security personnel will be patrolling all areas including ramps and balconies.
- In order to preserve an environment that is enjoyable to all guests, parents or guardians are expected to be in a position to provide adequate supervision of their children at all times.